Monday, November 26, 2007

Holiday Shopping

How many people did the Black Friday thing."Not I,"said the cat. And "Not I neither". I was quite disappointed in this Black Fridays advertisement.Many people went and did not get what they wanted. I ask then was it worth seating outside the store for all those hours?????

Me personally , I only went to one store only. Can you guess what store I went to and they paid me to shop again in ExtraCare bucks? That's correct it was CVS my most favorite store(right now). I went and ventured out to CVS Thursday evening after we eat our Thanksgiving meal and I went on Friday and again on Saturday. You make ask "Why did you go so many times?"
Well on Thursday I went by myself and Friday I took my sister-n-laws Jasmine and Jalisa and my oldest 5-year-old son to show them how to shop at CVS and to get the free items for their mom(and the extra bucks they could use for other items they needed (i.e....lip gloss,toys) and on Saturday I went with my mom and sister for them to get all free ( after extra bucks)items.

Here is a picture of the Girls shopping trip.My sisters-n-laws Jalisa(on the left) andJasmine (on the right)

In this picture included is my son Javon who also got on the CVS deals and got some toys. (The toys Thursday-Saturday were B1g1F (Buy one Get one Free).

1 comment:

Neema Couture said...

WoooHoo! You have made a believer out of me!!! After stacking your coupons combined with a $2 off coupon I found online, I was able to get $75 worth of items for $14.87!! Pretty good for my first time huh? Next time I'm going to take a calculator and check out the sales papers and try to be a little more strategic (lol). Thank you sooooooo much for introducing me to this. I felt like I had won a million dollars when the cashier told me how much I owed! Oh, and I got a $2 bonus buck. WOo Hooo. God Bless ya girl!