Thursday, November 15, 2007

Where can you go to shop and they pay you $50 to do so.....

I love shopping at CVS. The other day my husband wanted some bread so i went to CVS used my Extra Bucks and got some free bread for his tuna fish. Since shopping the Shop-n-Save way I have saved over $3500 at CVS alone. The CVS on Watson is Awesome. The staff knows me by name and are amazed of that I save and spend.I never spend less than 2.00 oop (out of pocket) for all you non gamers.I can promise you You'll spend less than $2.00 oop with extra care buck, manu q's and CVS printables forever... :) if you shop the SHOP-N-SAVE WAY
I am of course going tonight to CVS and will post my adventure........

So I made it to CVStoday after work and got several items. I got
All of this for $1.14
All the items
Transaction #1 transaction #2
Transaction #3

Those are all the things I got at CVS. They include:
4 Cases of Coke
2 Cress Whiting rinse
1 Crest prohealth toothpaste
2 Children's Dimetapp
1 Gillete razors ( 1 venus and 1 Fusion Phantom)(which I will donate)
4 pencils
2 Doritos ( Cheddar BBQ which my husband loves)
1 trident gum
4 Cvs brand juices
4 packs of Candy(2 reese mini and 2 hershey kiss)
Shrek the third ( Christmas present for the Kids)
2 OceanSpray Cranberry sauce ( This is to eat with the dressing for Thanksgiving)
1 tylonel cold,
1 box of 100 count Motrin (Everyone uses these)
1 Pack of 16 AAA batteries
2 Garnier Face products
1 Pack if Orbit white Gum
For a total of 1.15 . Yes I did say One Dollar and fifteen cents. But here is the even better part I got $50 back in Extra Care Bucks.That means I can use those $50 in Extra Care bucks to buy just about anything I want in CVS (exculsion do apply). Does anyone know a store that you pays you to shop? Oh I do!!!!! CVS. Gotta love the grocery game.
After finishing my last transaction a lady came into buy some Huggie diapers and wipes. I gave her a 1.50 Manufacture coupon and 2 CVS coupon on for $3/15 and another $2/10 and she only paid 4.98. She was like my husband will not believe I only paid about $4 for diapers and Wipes. Well I told her that is the Shop-n-Save way of Shopping. THE NEXT FREE SHOP-N-SAVE WORKSHOP IS DECEMBER 1, 2007 @2:00 Email for me information.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! You did a good job